HorsePowered Math & Reading
July 6 - July 8Free
HorsePowered Math & Reading makes learning fun as it combines the process of kinesthetic and cognitive learning. Your child will have the opportunity to develop critical math and reading concepts while participating in a variety of on-the-ground activities as he interacts with horses. Not only will your child develop critical academic skills, but he will, also, develop essential life skills to help him become more successful in the classroom.
Academic Skills: Story Problems, Vocabulary, Sequencing
Each program will run three (3) consecutive days – two (2) hours per day.
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM OR 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Up to a maximum of 6 participants – dependent upon the number of students that have Individual Education Plans.
- Students will be grouped according to grade levels (when possible).
Cost: $180/$75/ Free**
Grades: Kindergarten and up
- **Full Scholarships will be limited to up to two (2) per person – dependent upon availability
- Partial Scholarships ($75) are not limited